Featuring a letter from DIC...
The Dubbing of Sailormoon S

Dear members of D.I.R.E., Anti Dub Confederation, and other such organizations who don't really know us but are making things up about us,

We at DIC are writing this letter to you showing you what the next three dubbed seasons will be like, so that we can show you were are perfectly capable of handling this situation. Now of course you know, that Corinne and Nerissa's relationship would not pass well with our audience, so we will be making Corinne a boy and shortening her name to Corin, a more masculine name. Corin will not change into Sailor Uranus as that would be considered rossdressing, but instead he will call out the scout transformation on behalf of his twin sister, Sailor Uranus. She will then fly out of the heavens and fight the battle while her brother sits in the stands and roots for her.

We also find it very brutal and cruel of the way that pure hearts are removed from the body, so to ease the minds of our audience, the pure hearts (which look more like stars) will be a weapon that the villains use to take energy from someone's body. As for Mistress 9 and Hotaru, we do not find it appropriate to have demons possess young girl's bodies and to have a scout of death. Because of this, instead Mistress 9 will have Hotaru captive in her secret dungeon and Hotaru frees herself by using her awesome magic to escape. She will not be the scout of silence or death, but rather the scout of happiness , and thus her name will not be Hotaru, but will be Tellulia.

The workers here at DIC are also working hard on cutting off the death scene of Eudial because we don't want to influence our viewers, who are very sensitive to media suggestions, to suddenly sabotage the breaks of their very own sister. Instead, Eudial will run away after Sailormoon finds the Sacred Cup/Holy Grail, which is now renamed the Gold Cup to not infringe on religions, and will buy a little planet somewhere beyond our galaxy and will rule there forever, exerting peace and love over all who live there. This will encourage axe murderers out there who are watching Sailormoon to suddenly realize that there are better things than evil, and we will make tons of money selling little planets in the galaxy to them.

Here is a short, concise list of the new transformations, powers, and objects the outer scouts and Sailormoon will have. You will notice that they have been renamed so that they will not give nightmares to kids. (We are being responsible, and therefor have renamed "Dead Scream", which is much too violent)

Sailormoon Sailor Neptune Sailor Uranus Sailor Pluto Sailor Saturn
Transformation Moon Cosmic Power
Super Power-Up! (For Super mode)
Neptune Star Power
(Since all the other scouts have star power, the outer scouts should too. NOT Planet power!)
She has none as her twin brother calls out...
Uranus Star Power
Pluto Star Power n/a
Attacks Call Moon Hearts Twirl
Moon Rainbow Hearts Twirl
Water Splash Earth....Quake! Purple Ball n/a
Objects Twirly Whirly Wand
The Golden Cup
The mirror of good and evil Ginsu 2000*
(see author's note below)
Time Key
Sparkly Pretty Jewel
Joyous Pointy Wand
(formerly Silence Glaive)

Sailormoon Sailor Neptune Sailor Uranus Sailor Pluto Sailor Saturn
Transformation Moon Cosmic Power
Super Power-Up! (For Super mode)
Neptune Star Power
(Since all the other scouts have star power, the outer scouts should too. NOT Planet power!)
She has none as her twin brother calls out...
Uranus Star Power
Pluto Star Power n/a
Attacks Call Moon Hearts Twirl
Moon Rainbow Hearts Twirl
Water Splash Earth....Quake! Purple Ball n/a
Objects Twirly Whirly Wand
The Golden Cup
The mirror of good and evil Ginsu 2000*
(see author's note below)
Time Key
Sparkly Pretty Jewel
Joyous Pointy Wand
(formerly Silence Glaive)

(*Author's note: The Ginsu 2000 is one of those "slices all, dices all" kitchen knives set which was released in Japan and also in Hong Kong a few years ago. The commercials were the most annoying things ever!)

Since we are not having the little thing about pure hearts anymore (remember, much too violent) the talismans will be weapons that Queen Serenity gives to Uranus and Neptune. Since Pluto is the guardian of time, she of course already received her gift from Queen Serenity. (Also, this will solve our problem of monsters ripping off articles of clothing to reveal their black star symbol) We will not be showing the death scene of Neptune and Uranus, but rather we will only show Sailormoon obtaining the Gold Cup by reaching into the pureness of herself and forming her love into a solid object. This will be good influence for our viewers.

One last thing. Tellulia and her father (Who will be named Professor P.H. Norman Thomas) will no longer live in a rich mansion as this is promoting unrealistic goals to our viewers about material goods. Instead, they will live in a little shack. Since any romance between housekeeper and employer would be considered unproper, Kaolinite is now Kelly, the mean and evil sister of Tellulia, who torments her every second of the day. The only connection with Professor P.H. Norman Thomas is that she wants to be his favorite daughter.

So we hope that you all can now see that we actually have everything under control, and that there really is no need to make sites against us.

Yours Sincerely,

-DIC


Move on to...
Letters From DIC: On Sailormoon SuperS
Summary Page and Author's Notes of Letters From DIC
Main Fanfic Page